is a fun card game that measure to each side through 168BET, has brought you to experience with online Blackjack, real live from second per second. The purpose of Blackjack card game is to have the cards in the hand combined together to get 21 points or close to or less than 21 points. In case of a player having the first 2 cards, one card is an A card and 10 cards are considered “Blackjack”
The rules to play Blackjack 168BET
In the Blackjack game, Ace card can be counted as 1 or 11. The card with face cards ( J.Q.K ) equal to 10 points. And the card with the number is counted as the number on the card. If you get an Ace and card 10, the first 2 cards are called Blackjack. You will receive 1.5 times the amount of bet ( If you bet 10 coins, you will receive 25 coins). If the total scores of your cards are close to 21 points more than dealer, you will win the bet (If you bet 10 coins, you will receive 20 coins). But if the total scores of your card exceed 21 points, called Blasting, you will lose the bet. If the dealer and you have the same score (17 points up) are considered equal and you will receive a refund in the push box. The Blackjack score is 21 points.
The vocabulary of playing BlackJack that you should know
– In case of HIT, you will receive additional cards to add points in your hand.
– In case of STAND, you will not call for additional cards and the points in your hand will be the same.
– SPILT occurs when you draw a pair of cards. When the cards you receive, the first 2 cards are paired. You can divide your hand into 2 hands. The bet of each hand is equal to the bet that is initially placed (do not split 10, 4 or 5 cards, should be split Ace and 8 Tie).
– Double Down means doubling the bet after you receive the first two cards that you are confident that the third card will make you win. You can bet for 2 times. In case of you announce this bet, you will only receive 1 additional card.
– If the dealer card is an Ace, you can insurance your bet. In the case that the dealer gets blackjack, if you insurance, you have to place a bet of half of your bet amount on the table. If the dealer has blackjack, you will receive half of the bet, meaning that you don’t lose your bet because you get half the amount of money that you bet plus insurance. But if the dealer does not have cards, you will lose the insurance money.